Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Triggered event shows in icon, nothing in library.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Notrab
Apprentice
Apprentice

Just recently, there have been triggered motion events on my camera, but the image of the event only shows up in the icon. Once you check the library, the recorded video is not there.

This has happened to two different accounts and locations in which I have Arlo Pro cameras and no one else has access to them.

Also as someone else has pointed out, it seems like the Arlo Pro video quality has gotten substantially worse. What's going on?

4 REPLIES 4
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Notrab,

Is this intermittent or are events never arriving in the library? What is the signal strength icon showing for the camera that is behaving this way?

JamesC

Notrab
Apprentice
Apprentice

The signal strength is strong and it's intermittent. It's likely luck that I noticed.

JoeCymru
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Not sure if it is related, but various times I see an event (and have a notification showing) in the still on the device screen of my Android app, but nothing is in the Library. I log out of the app, log back in reconnecting app with base, and the Library populates with the clips that were not there initially. Cross checking this a few times when the Libray on the app is empty, the clips are there when going in through the web interface. The Android app has had and continues to have issues.

dryoho
Star
Star
I posted similar on my own thread. I get push notifications for motion detected, Library icons, but no video in Library. Also no email notification that I’m supposed to receive. Talked to Arlo foreign call center “support” and was told this is a known issue that “engineers” are working on. There is no time frame for resolution. In the meantime, you will not have a functioning Arlo system.