Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bearhouse
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an Arlo Pro system with five cameras. After having it for six years it appears that the sensitivity for motion is going bad, half the time they do not sense motion and at other times they are fine. Since the Arlo Pro system does not have a "sensitivity" setting for motion, I assume if I want this option I have to upgrade, which I am willing to do however, I would like to TALK to an Arlo representative to see if there is a "customer loyalty program" where I can turn in my working system receiving a discount on a new system.  However, everywhere I am looking on the Arlo website there is no phone number, nor is there an email address, and chat is a robot. I'm wondering with that kind of lack of support should I even think of upgrading with Arlo? Maybe look at a different manufacturer that does have real chat, email, and phone support.  I like the dependability of Arlo but if I am upgrading I would like support. Hopefully someone from Arlo will contact me before I make my decision.

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

Phone support requires a subscription, and you get it through the app (not my.arlo.com).

The mods ( @JamesC and @ShayneS ) might be able to help with your request though, so I am tagging them.

@Bearhouse wrote:

Since the Arlo Pro system does not have a "sensitivity" setting for motion,

It does. Look in the rules for your cameras.  It defaults to 80, but you could try increasing the threshold to 100.