Smart Hub 4540

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Vikingcaptain
Follower
Follower

I have a smart hub with seven cameras connected with the idea that I don’t need a monthly bill to pay for a subscription. I’ve been using Arlo cams for about six years and have navigated my way through various failures on the part of Arlo the company. Now they have forced a new update on us and it’s much harder to navigate and nearly impossible to use the way I used to. They’ve always been jerks about certain things and not particularly helpful, especially if you don’t have a subscription. Now I don’t even have access to my online dashboard where I could fix some things myself if there were issues with cameras or hubs. I’ve literally spent thousands of dollars with them but it doesn’t matter. They just want to force everyone into the monthly fees which are ridiculously expensive. There are times I wish I’d never heard of Arlo. 

2 REPLIES 2
FranklinRT
Aspirant
Aspirant

Sorry to hear about this...  What features are you currently looking for in the smart hub portal?  I might be able to help you find them

BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Is there any settings within the app you would like assistance with? What issues are you experiencing within the app? I would be more than happy to assist.