Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Scheduling System to Turn on at Night - Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
thurmag
Aspirant
Aspirant

Just wondering if there is a way I can have the Arlo Base Station turn on at 10:00PM, and Disarm at 6:00AM.  I've tried to set this up in the schedule software, but I can't save it.  Thanks for any help you can send my way.

-Gary-

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You really don't want to turn the base off since the cameras will wear down the batteries trying to connect with the base. You can use the schedule easily. Just use a mode (Armed?) From 10 PM to 11:59 PM and then from 12 AM to 6 AM. Saving is automatic so I suspect you were trying to use 10 PM to start and 6 AM as the stop time which isn't legal.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
You really don't want to turn the base off since the cameras will wear down the batteries trying to connect with the base. You can use the schedule easily. Just use a mode (Armed?) From 10 PM to 11:59 PM and then from 12 AM to 6 AM. Saving is automatic so I suspect you were trying to use 10 PM to start and 6 AM as the stop time which isn't legal.
thurmag
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much!  That did the trick, and my schdule is now setup to arm from 10 PM - 11:59 PM, and from 12 AM - 5:30 AM.  Awesome!!!  No more turning on the system at night before going to bed, and turning it off when we get up.  It'll all be done automatically now.  🙂

You guys are AWESOME!  😉

-Gary-