Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Schedule Mode Shows Disarmed Online But Armed On Mobile App. Arlo pro

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jd3v
Tutor
Tutor

We bought a set of 3 arlo pros with a base station from costco and the modes have been pretty much useless. We tried the geofencing mode which nevered seemed to work. we then had the schedule set up pretty well but now thats stopped working.

When we set the mode to schedule, it will show disarmed, after we close the app, it starts notifying us of motion detection and new videos. Go back into the app and it shows armed. If I open and log into arlo from a computer web browser, it shows as disarmed, but it continues recording snipits.

I read there was a firmware update that fixed this problem, but I'm not showing any available firmware updates. I've restarted the device and tried another recomened solution I foune, completely deleted and recreated the schedule through a desktop web browser, and still the same thing. I deleted it again, and started adding the times 1 by one. I can get the night schedule working, but if I add the monday - friday 7:30am to 4pm, it starts showing as armed all the time.

I kinda need this to work while I'm not at home. I'm starting to get frustrated constantly troubleshooting these things.

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's not clear is you actually set up the schedule. It's not a mode - it's a way to automate switching modes. To make it most useful, you may need to create custom modes and then schedule them appropriately.

Jd3v
Tutor
Tutor

I've got another base station with the exact schedule I'm trying to set. I don't think I'm trying to do anything out of the ordinary here. 

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Jd3v,

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link below for you - Arlo Tech Support