Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Replacement Parts For Arlo Camera? 4XH5777XC4224

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 5 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
wbrager
Follower
Follower

Does anyone know where I can get the USB connector part for the Arlo Pro Camera.

I think water had gooten in the connection and keeps saying the Camera is Off-line

6 REPLIES 6
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi wbrager,

You can find replacement parts on our website at the link provided. Product & Accessories

We have an indoor and outdoor cable.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

You can't buy replacement parts for the camera. You can try to get creative and repair it yourself but the parts will have to come from elsewhere.

twilliams7
Initiate
Initiate

I havea Arlo Pro camera that is out of warrany and need to get he internal usb cable not the outside cable.  The inside cable has a broken wire not sure how it happened but would be easy fix it I can get the part.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

No spare parts are available and I know of no repair service anyplace. I'd suggest buying a used one.

twilliams7
Initiate
Initiate

How sad is that?   That is terrible customer service.  I am retired and spend 30 years building customer service centers.  I also was director of one of the largest technical repair centers in the U.S.  I love the product and it is hard to believe that they would make a customer buy a new camera for a $5.00 cable.    Well I should have done more advanced research to see what company provided after purchase support.   Well I guess I will hit the web with poor reviews for service.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Can you easily buy a similar cable for, say, a DVR or TV? On a small item like a camera, the parts list for replaceable items would be pretty small and probably not worth the effort.