Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Record count not updating. Devices tab not showing amount of records. Mode tab disappears.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary

ANDROID VERSION 3.5.7_28405.
Devices tab not always showing amount of records. And library tab not showing records,unless I toggle days. Also mode tab has disappeared. Log out and login temporarily fixes problem.

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi shoustonnz,

Try clearing the cache of the Arlo Android app through your Android device settings. If that doesn't work, you can try uninstalling the Arlo Android app, restart your Android device and then reinstall the app.

shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary
Have done all that you recommended. Initially it worked. But back to needing to refresh by toggling dates in library. FYI pull down refresh not working either. Service in background all the time, no battery restrictions...
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

For further assistance with your Arlo app not working where you need to keep refreshing, please navigate to Settings > Support in the Arlo App for service options available to you.

shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary
https://we.tl/t-fTvuRlY6Gv Screen record of error. Note Library mode not available then suddenly appearing, note zero recordings displayed in devices. Time of day 11.52
Devices show last record was 52 mins ago. But Library showing last capture was 8.29pm. Pull down to refresh not working. Recordings only available when toggling dates from 15 to 14 & back to 15. Above demo was on "Grey Warbler" camera, but this happens on any of my 3 cameras. It's a software issue, started 2 updates ago. You are now aware of problem can it be fixed in next update.
shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary
Have received emails asking me to accept this as a solution. Although the problems has suddenly gone. The video I supplied demonstrating the problem has not been viewed by anyone. So yes maybe someone has rebooted something. But I have done nothing. No not a solution.
shoustonnz
Luminary
Luminary
No it's gone again. Only way I can get modes now is to log out and log back in again. Library not updating either.