Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Dicris
Aspirant
Aspirant

I was receiving a lot of alerts especially on windy days, so I closed the microphone I still receive the alerts without the sound. Why?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you receiving alerts saying that it is detecting audio or motion? You can try to re-sync the Arlo Pro camera to your Base Station to see if that might fix the problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey @Dicris,

When you are saying you are receiving sound alerts, are you saying you are receiving notification alerts that your camera detects audio? You can disable audio detection through Mode.

Dicris
Aspirant
Aspirant

I did modify in mode it is at the lowest 1 and I kept receiving e-mail notifications. I also closed my microphone and speaker and I still receive notifications. Tonight I closed notification because today alone I received 225 notifications. But this defeats the purpose of having a camera. However with my second camera I don't have the same problems.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Are you receiving alerts saying that it is detecting audio or motion? You can try to re-sync the Arlo Pro camera to your Base Station to see if that might fix the problem.