Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Receiving notifications but it no longer identifies which camera. Can't access live stream

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
rodstrick
Aspirant
Aspirant

After loading the new app, my phone is receiving push notifications; however, it no longer identifies the camera associated with the notification. Previously it indicated wich of my 3 cameras had detected the motion/sound.

Also, I can no longer access the live video stream from my computer. Every time I click to see live stream it tells me I need to load the latest version of Flash. Have done so 5 times now, closed and restarted the browser to no avail. Have tried it with Firefox (what I typically use to access Arlo), Chrome and Safari. Get the same error mesage with all of them. 

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi rodstrick,

Try checking your settings to make sure that your camera is being identified when notification is triggered. You can do this by going to Settings > Notification > Show Previews. This should be set to Always.

View solution in original post

2 REPLIES 2
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi rodstrick,

Try checking your settings to make sure that your camera is being identified when notification is triggered. You can do this by going to Settings > Notification > Show Previews. This should be set to Always.

rodstrick
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Jessica P! Changed the settings as you directed and am now getting notifications with the Arlo camera specified!

Rod