Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
cissy_winger
Follower
Follower

I bought the Premier subscription which is 30 days video uploads and 10gb. I bought it because the free one was 7 days and only 1gb. Well it's shows 30 days on my app but still says 1gb and it should be 10gb, anyone else had that issue?

6 REPLIES 6
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Don't know why the display says that but the space issue hasn't been enforced for quite some time. It's safe to ignore it.

CMDR_Sanford
Tutor
Tutor

I have the same issue of the iphone/iPad app only showing 1GB for the Premier 30 days subscription I just upgraded to. I just wanted to make sure it was just a software bug?

Thanks

steve_t
Master Master
Master

I don't suppose you could post a screenshot of that screen? We can try get it fixed but as jguerdat said, I haven't heard of any space enforcement, only time

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CMDR_Sanford,

I was able to replicate this issue using an iPad 2 (Premier and Elite both show incorrect storage amounts). I will escalate this issue.

For correct subscription plan references, take a look here: Arlo Subscription Plans

JamesC

CMDR_Sanford
Tutor
Tutor
Here is a screenshot of my Premier Subscription from my Subscription tab in the latest updated iPhone app(I attached the file to the post).
Not sure how to post images yet. It wouldn’t let me attach a picture from my iPhone; so I just had the screenshot temp hosted:

http://oi63.tinypic.com/2up7qz9.jpg
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

CMDR_Sanford,

Thank you for the screenshot. I've escalated this issue to the Arlo development team.

JamesC