Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Past 2 weeks I went from 20 recordings overnight to 0.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
g3niu5
Luminary
Luminary
Has the sensitivity changed or something? Im afraid they aren't working in the middle of the night. During the day they work fine. What's going on? I've had the system since it came out and know this isn't normal.
5 REPLIES 5
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Manually testing it yourself would be the best troubleshooting method. Can you determine a time period when this happens? Are you trying to use the schedule or just a mode?

g3niu5
Luminary
Luminary
Yeah I guess I'd have to set an alarm and wake up. . It's been on a schedule since day 1.
Really baffles me. I would get cars, rabbits, bugs. Which didn't bother me cause I knew it would work if something serious happened. But now since I get little to nothing I'm a bit worried
masterful
Tutor
Tutor

I have been battling the issue.  I noticed that since the latest firmware update on the 15th, my cameras are detecting motion; yellow running man on, alerts working but not recording.  I've opened a ticket yesterday after spending time with support.  Not sure if its the same problem as yours.

Timeposter
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes same here, since the update the other day the sensitivity has changed. Not as many recordings which were probably on the edge of the full range for motion detection.
Hendy77
Aspirant
Aspirant

I'm not getting notifications. I am not getting recordings. My "yellow man" has disappeared.

Everything works fine live. The motion detection light comes on when I test it.I have re-booted the base station.

Arlo Pro.