Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

One camera dropping offline, cannot resync

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
barmand
Follower
Follower

I presently have 12 Arlo (Netgear) cameras throughout the house. One camera came off line and I went through the forums to try every way to put it off line. I finally had to remove it hoping I could add it back to my base. Did not work. I then called customer support after researching for at least an hour and got a phone number to an "Expert" in the Philippines. After trying a bunch of things, most of which I had already done, he said I was authorised to get a replacement.

He would send me a link but the link did not work so I phone back in the Philippines. After another 12 minutes, got an "Expert" to tell me their site was not working and I needed to give him the information over the phone. Then the line cut off. So I phone back again in the Philippines and this time got an "Expert" that could hardly speak English. She wanted to know what was wrong with my Arlo camera????? After a few minutes I hung up. 

I found a number to Netgear in the US but got a message center. Left a detailed message then walked around my office to get the steam off. 

unbelievable how this company treats it's customers. Guess they do not know there is a lot of competition out there. I hope I get a response soon or I promise I will hit every social media service and tell everyone to stay away. 

Not even one star for "Customer Service".

1 REPLY 1
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

barmand,

I apologize for the poor experience. Please send me an private message with the email address you use to log in to your Arlo account along with your open support case and I will review/escalate as needed.

JamesC