Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 4 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
weggiman
Aspirant
Aspirant
I am receiving email notifications when motion is detected but have not been able to receive those same notifications to my iPhone 4S. I do not have a notification tab under settings like some others have. Any thoughts on what to do?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
DoriJC
Luminary
Luminary

Leave your app on or it's not looking for push notifications.  ie: just close it but don't log out.  If you are somplace where you don't want the notifications to sound, yet don't want all notifications from other apps muted, then log out.

View solution in original post

4 REPLIES 4
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

If you mean you not getting "pushes" to the 4s.... the toggle is in the MODE your using, not the settings.

So , edit the Armed mode and toggle on pushes

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
weggiman
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you.  I checked and the push notification in mode is toggled "on".  I seem to only be getting iPhone notifications when I am logged on to my Arlo Pro system.  When I am logged off I do not get the notifications to my iPhone 4S.  My email notifications come through fine whether I am logged on or off.  What I am wanting to know is how to get iPhone 4S notifications even when I am logged off also.

Chillmiester
Luminary
Luminary

You cannot get notifications if your logged off.

DoriJC
Luminary
Luminary

Leave your app on or it's not looking for push notifications.  ie: just close it but don't log out.  If you are somplace where you don't want the notifications to sound, yet don't want all notifications from other apps muted, then log out.