Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.
0 Likes

Notification message too long

Notification text is way too long, yet tells me nothing important. Please allow the user to customize message, or just shorten to "Arlo camera (insert named camera) detected motion". Right now it states "(Arlo Has Just Detected Motion) Arlo Technologies, Inc Arlo Has Just Detected Motion Hi Jane, Arlo has detected motion on one of your cameras. Here are the details". Way too many words that don't tell me which camera tripped!

Comments
DLoeser
Novice

I am sure this has been brought up before, but I get lost in the threads. Basically I just want to be able to edit the email message that is sent out. I have set it up as a SMS message, but it is TOO DANG LONG with all the intro crap and never gets to the meat! Here is what I get:

(Arlo Has Just Detected Motion) Arlo Technologies, Inc Arlo Has Just Detected Motion Hi David, Arlo has detected motion on one of your cameras. Here are the details

All the niceties that would be fine in an email are hiding the real info I want to get! All I need is ARLO detected motion on Back Yard camera at 9:18 AM.