Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Not receiving notifications on new Arlo app. Not seeing all cameras when granting access.

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Joe4
Follower
Follower

With the old app (now the legacy app) I had no problems with notifications.  With the new app, I am not receiving any notifications.    Seems silly to have 9 cameras and two base stations if I can't have notifications.  Also, one camera is visible if I sign out of the "main" base station -- the one with five cameras -- and only see the second base station.  I have granted access, as previously on the old app, to see all nine cameras, but the newest addition does not show up when I log back into the main base station.   I did not change any settings on anything from the old app to the new.

1 REPLY 1
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Joe4,

What phone device are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and rebooting your phone device to see if that helps?

And if you're having problems where you have grant access and you cannot see the videos, you might want to try removing the grant access and re-add/re-invite the grant access to see if that helps too.