Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No notification with Android last year. Still not receiving notification on iPhone SE.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
AngChu2019
Aspirant
Aspirant

I experienced no notification with Android phone for the last year.  Now I have a new iphone SE and wonder why still I don't receive notification, only my daughter who is the administrator she is the only one using iphone has alerts.  Anyone know, please advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@AngChu2019 wrote:

I experienced no notification with Android phone for the last year.  Now I have a new iphone SE and wonder why still I don't receive notification, only my daughter who is the administrator she is the only one using iphone has alerts.  Anyone know, please advise.

It sounds like you are using a secondary account.  If so, she might need to re-grant you access to the cameras.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
michaelkenward
Sensei Sensei
Sensei

Without knowing how you have set the thing up, it is impossible to diagnose what might be going on.

As it is, the only thing we know about your system is that one person can get  notifications.

Just another user
Arlo hardware: Q Plus, Pro 2 (X2), Pro 3 (X3), Pro 3 Floodlight, Security Light (X2), Ultra (X2), Doorbell, Chime
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@AngChu2019 wrote:

It sounds like you are using a secondary account.  If so, she might need to re-grant you access to the cameras.

AngChu2019
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you Stephen, I ask my daughter to give access to all the family members, it works well now.  I also accidentally find out my android phone also receiving notification also which didn't work for more than a year.

Great surprise.