Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

No Lights Illuminate (Dead Camera)

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
ACash79
Initiate
Initiate
Whenever I connect my camera to power (with or without a battery installed) no lights illuminate and the camera will not turn on. The camera was new and worked for about a month when this issue occurred. Seems like a hardware problem, the camera was never dropped and always used Arlo approved chargers and batteries. Any idea what caused this or anyone have a fix?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap at the store if possible or use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a hardware problem.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Swap at the store if possible or use the Contact Support link at the bottom here for a hardware problem.

ACash79
Initiate
Initiate
The camera was bought online and it stopped working after the return window. Customer service didn’t have a solution for me when I asked. I thought this was a discussion board where we talk about how to fix our problems with these cameras, not just contact support. I know there must be people who have this same problem. This question is not “solved.”
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

A dead camera is a hardware problem that a user forum will never be able to fix. Support can provide an RMA if within the warranty period.