Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

New mode associating Geolocalisation and schedule

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
nerolave
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hello, 

I want to suggest a new mode, with Geolocalisation and Schedule :

- I need to disable cameras when I am home, and enable it when I am outside

- I need to activate cameras by night, when I go to sleep even I am at home without changing.

- I don't want to switch mode from Geolocalisatio to schedule every week, if I am at home or not on the weekend.

=> I didn't find any way to do this, without changing mode every time I go out. It is not easy to use.

=> Associate Geolocalisation mode, and force a behaviour with schedule on special times.

Many thanks

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
amanda8785
Initiate
Initiate

It can be done.  Under Mode, select Geofencing then click the edit button. From there you should be able to select modes.  For myself, I have the away mode as armed and the home mode as scheduled.  To select the time frame you have your cameras to be armed while at home, go back to Mode and click the edit button for schedule.  From there you click and add and set the time as needed.   I set mine be armed after 9pm and end at 5am.  

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
amanda8785
Initiate
Initiate

It can be done.  Under Mode, select Geofencing then click the edit button. From there you should be able to select modes.  For myself, I have the away mode as armed and the home mode as scheduled.  To select the time frame you have your cameras to be armed while at home, go back to Mode and click the edit button for schedule.  From there you click and add and set the time as needed.   I set mine be armed after 9pm and end at 5am.  

nerolave
Aspirant
Aspirant
Many thanks for your back. This is a little bit complicate to understand modes and how they are imbricated and now it is clear. This helped me 😉
We can do smart things, once all is understood fine.
amanda8785
Initiate
Initiate

Your welcome 🙂