Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My moms hub light is blinking

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ktinsv
Follower
Follower

I set up my mom’s system in another state and now one of her bridge hub plugs is blinking orange. All cameras and motion sensors work- is the bridge plug unnecessary? She has plugged it into to different plugs.

1 REPLY 1
brh
Master
Master

@Ktinsv 

to be able to help you, we need to know a little more about what is happening and the proper use of terminology.

1) Do you know what the model numbers of her system. If you don't know, you can go to Settings > My Devices > whatever the name of her base > Device Info and give us the H number. we should be able to figure it out from there. You can also do the same thing for each camera.

2) The only bridge that I know about is the Arlo Security Light Bridge which connects to the Wi-Fi and converts the signal to Bluetooth for the lights to operate. The device that connects to her router is called a Hub, Smart Hub, Base or Base Station. The plug that plugs into her wall socket for AC power is called an AC adapter which reduces the power from the wall outlet to a lower voltage that powers the base.

3) If the hub or base is an original base, Pro or Pro2 base it will have 3 LEDs on the front or top of it. Let us know what color the LEDs are on the base starting from left to right. If it is an Ultra Smart Hub, then there is only one LED and it usually is Blue if working, solid orange while it is booting up and blinking orange for various problems.

Brian