Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My library history has disappeared?

Discussion stats
Jacraig
Aspirant
Aspirant
My library history is gone minus today’s events. I had an event last night I wanted to check out and can’t now? Is it gone? Any reason my base station would stop saving weekly increments?
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
tsuthard
Tutor
Tutor
From Net gear support : "Please be informed that our engineers are already aware that Arlo users are temporarily unable to access videos recorded prior to 2:30 AM PST in their library due to some server maintenance. Our engineers are actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. But don't you worry all videos are safe and your camera system is working fine. We will notify you as soon as the server is back online. "

View solution in original post

20 REPLIES 20
pabs4
Tutor
Tutor

My library history is also gone. They were there yesterday, and now they are all gone.

Jacraig
Aspirant
Aspirant
I think it’s safe to say there is a problem at Arlo hq
tsuthard
Tutor
Tutor

Same thing happened to me.  All recordings in the library from yesterday back are gone. 

Jersey317
Tutor
Tutor

Mine too! Did you get any answer??

tsuthard
Tutor
Tutor
From Net gear support : "Please be informed that our engineers are already aware that Arlo users are temporarily unable to access videos recorded prior to 2:30 AM PST in their library due to some server maintenance. Our engineers are actively working to restore this feature as soon as possible. But don't you worry all videos are safe and your camera system is working fine. We will notify you as soon as the server is back online. "
margbott
Initiate
Initiate

Me too..

Jersey317
Tutor
Tutor

I’m on the phone with Arlo. (408) 638 3750 I’m told the engineers are aware of the problem and actively working to repair the server. I’m supposed to get an email when the library is repaired. No time frame for the repair.

kev001
Guide
Guide

Same issue!!

ChinJing
Luminary
Luminary

me too, my library is only visible for septmeber and from today, all recordings from the month of october before today are gone. i also had some motion alerts from last night i could not see when i went to check this morning.  i contacted arlo support they said there was some issue. also i tried to ask the community but the ask the community links buttons in the app and on the web dont seem to work. so i am ubable to post any questions to the community other than reply. 

Johnny290
Mentor
Mentor
My library has also disappeared
lwhitty
Tutor
Tutor

Same here. All recordings prior to 10/25 are gone.

atman81
Aspirant
Aspirant

Same here.  Frustrating as we had some pumpkins stolen and I'd love to see who did it.  First time the camera would have actually been used for the reason we bought it.

Alanmartins
Aspirant
Aspirant
Lost all my recordings also, they vanished from library, NOT GOOD netgear.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Please read the thread with the link to the post describing what's happening.

sybersnot
Apprentice
Apprentice

Mine too.

Deanomite
Apprentice
Apprentice

Same here. And of course last night had a car break-in, but NO VIDEO! what is the point of having a camera if I cannot view what is going on? When will this be available?!?! 

Jacraig
Aspirant
Aspirant
Arlo sent a message saying they have all the information and we will get it back, just having some maintenance issues they are resolving
skingspan
Luminary
Luminary

Glad to see it is not just me.

--------------------------------------------
https://wickedsmarthome.blogspot.com/
pabs4
Tutor
Tutor

My library has been restored, but it appears my cameras recorded nothing today prior to around 6am Central Time.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Are you positive you should have recordings? My cameras frequently don't record much until daylight when people and cars start moving around.

I guess it's also possible that today's videos haven't been restored yet.  The lack of announcement that everything is hunky-dory may mean just that.