Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My cameras will not sync to my Base unit

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Jallen15
Follower
Follower
I purchased a new Arlo Pro with 2 cameras and can not seem to be able to get my cameras to sync to my Base unit nor will the app detect the cameras to add to my devices. I have followed all the set up directions, my Base station is listed under my devices. I have the green power light on, my internet is good, the camera light flashes green on my Base unit and I get the blue light on the camera that starts to flash for a minute or two then blinks Amber very fast. I have tried all the troubleshooting tips....I have rebooted the Base station, the camera is at the correct distance for syncing, tried taking out batteries and reinserting them all with no resolution. Please any advise would be helpful.
1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try resetting the base by removing it from Settings, My Devices. Hlod the rest button until the LEDs flash amber. Let the base rebootto green power and Internet lights and claim it again. Sync the cameras by briefly pressing the base sync button (don't hold it) and then the camera sync button. Update firmware as you go if prompted.