Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My activity zone feature is missing

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Zoey12
Aspirant
Aspirant

After owning it for only 2 months, I have lost the "activity zone" feature and the app is frozen on  "getting Status".  I've restarted the unit, reloaded the app.   Live chat feature never connects thru for support.   I've just noticed now that ARLO is requiring you to purchase a subscription for live video viewing and activity zone....the things that were supposed to be free without subscription at purchase.

3 REPLIES 3
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

I've just noticed now that ARLO is requiring you to purchase a subscription for live video viewing and activity zone

Not to my knowledge, it is still free with 7 days storage.... the SMART feature is a paid option tho

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
Zoey12
Aspirant
Aspirant

@TomMac  do you have any ideas on the camera being stuck on "getting status" just started last night  There is no longer live video feed or access to change any settings thru app.   I did uninstall and reinstall app.  Checked all cameras, restarted base station.  The cameras still record video.   

TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Been a lot of changes lately , with FW updates and such...

if you want to check your system, I recommend using a computer and log in at the web instead of app... The web is much more stable

Morse is faster than texting!