Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

My Arlo account email doesn't work (company out of business) and my password unknown! Help!

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
gblaine
Follower
Follower

Please help. I've snt emails to Arlo and so on. No repsonse or soultion after 3 weeks of not seeing my videos. I'll try to be clear as possible. My account email used to setup and view my videos no longer works and I don't have the password. ADDR.com (my email forwarding host) is OUT OF BUSINESS! So, when I say I lost my passowrd, Arlo sends me an email I can't retrieve. I do understand I can setup a new account and reset system, but I need to see last 3 weeks or so of videos. How do I change my password when I can't access now my orginal email addressed used to setup the account? Please help. I don't understand why this has been so tough. I get credential security issues, but there must be a way around for actual real problems like this. Please advise. -George

1 REPLY 1
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

There is no email address for support so you need to use the Contact Support link at the bottom here and again on the new page for the support contact options.