Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Motion detection stays on after activated

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Danclev
Aspirant
Aspirant
I've noticed that all of a sudden all 3 of my cameras once they see motion, stay activated until I go into live mode then it deactivated . This is a problem because now it won't detect any new motion until it goes back to normal... the little man stays yellow until I go into live mode. I have an exernal hard drive set up and I see it recording for 15 seconds and stopping but the little man just stays yellow and it won't detect any new motion until I go into live mode then he turns from yellow to black. Any ideas on why this is happening ? I'm using the iPhone app to view.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The running man in YELLOW is a notice the camera is recording...

I've seen this in the past , solved it by power button reboot of the base. ( if that doesn't work, you may need to reset and resync all )

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Try clearing the app cache or reinstall the app. It's likely just a display issue.
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

The running man in YELLOW is a notice the camera is recording...

I've seen this in the past , solved it by power button reboot of the base. ( if that doesn't work, you may need to reset and resync all )

Morse is faster than texting!
Danclev
Aspirant
Aspirant
I rebooted the base... so far so good... hopefully it won't start doing that again . Thanks.