Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 6 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Suzuki
Star
Star

My arlo system used to see everything. The slightest movement was noticed and emailed. Now since months it misses movements and does not sent mail anymore. I tried everything even complete reinstallation but it's still a pile of sh...I emailed at least 10 times but no answer at all from Arlo. I'm sure that if I upgrade my system and start to pay a monthly fee per camera it will work like it used to work. But I don't want to pay on a monthly base. I bought an expensive system which didn't need a contract!
I don't like this kind of business. Netflix is much cheaper and has more content to offer. I wish I didn't bought Arlo. I paid more than 1000 euro and have a worthless system now. Can anybody help cause Ari won't!

6 REPLIES 6
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Suzuki,

Sorry to hear the problems you're having problems with your Arlo system. Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you.

jsturess
Luminary
Luminary

Hi Any soloutions to the problem???

I have the same problem, it has worked great, but now it miss some movements.

jsturess
Luminary
Luminary

I have the same problem

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi jsturess,

I wanted to let you know that I responded to your private message regarding this.

jsturess
Luminary
Luminary

I Have changed the location for the camera, but I still have the problems. It works for one or two days and then it stop working. The movement check in the app dosent either work, camera dosent react to any movements. But if i put the camera off and on again, via the app, it start to react on movements. So tiered of this!!!!  Is this a software or hardware error?

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

If you're having problems where your Arlo camera doesn't detect motion properly even when using the motion detection test, I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.