Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Boodywheat
Aspirant
Aspirant

Upgraded phone and lost recordings!? Found if you delete the base, all cameras, and reset the base.. as well as uninstall the Arlo app and reinstall it again. Set up base and all cameras from scratch, you will regain access to your free rolling 7 day cloud storage recordings for older pro/pro2/pro3 cameras.

2 REPLIES 2
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Boodywheat,

Changing the mobile device will not have any impact on your account or the cloud storage. Are you sure you logged in using the same credentials?

JamesC

Boodywheat
Aspirant
Aspirant

James, I'm absolutely sure. I upgraded phones (samsung) and although all my apps transfered, I needed to log back in to each one to have my new android recognize and be recognized. Once I logged in to Arlo everything seemed good at 1st. Then I noticed although I was getting alerts there were no recordings in the library. After my frustration with NO Arlo customer service, I resorted to an internet research. I tried removing all my devices in arlo, resetting the base, uninstalling the app, and then reinstalling and setting up cameras like new. It worked for me. There is definately a glitch somewhere in the Arlo app/programming when switching android devices. Hope this helps others given there is NO, 0, customer service for those of us long term customers using Pro or Pro 2 cameras.