Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 14 Replies
  • 3 Likes
  • 5 In Conversation
BR6499
Follower
Follower
Arlo has me completely locked out. The app will not allow me to contact anyone. I call their number and the operators voice mailbox is full.

They are taking my money every month.

Does anybody have a working phone number for them?
14 REPLIES 14
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

BR6499,

When you say you are locked out, could you provide more details? Are you seeing an error message upon trying to login? What are you experiencing?

JamesC

ML608sc
Tutor
Tutor

Me too-chat bot just keeps telling me to log in to My Arlo, which i cannot do now. Will not connect me to a human, and my account is the issue! 

Did you ever get an actual working phone number?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ML608sc,

When you attempt to log in to your account, what error message are you experiencing?

JamesC

ML608sc
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you! This message below! I am trying to log into MyArlo.com.  

Account Log In
We don't recognize this device.
We sent a push notification to  callme  to verify your identity. This screen will automatically disappear when verified.
Notification expires in:
ML608sc
Tutor
Tutor

Btw--i never receive the verification code-not spam, not anywhere. But I never had a problem before.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

ML608sc,

This is the browser authentication request. If you're having trouble, you can choose a different method by selecting "Try another verification method".

You can read more about two-step verification here: https://kb.arlo.com/000062288/What-is-two-step-verification-and-how-do-I-set-it-up-with-Arlo

JamesC

ML608sc
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you for trying. I did try the two step, with phone. 

Now when I use your link I get this so I admit defeat. 

Have a good week. 

Sorry!

For technical reasons, your request could not be handled properly at this time. We apologize for any inconvenience.

Shawna25
Guide
Guide

Did you ever get this fixed, I am having the same problem.  It is telling me my device isn't recognized and doesn't send me any push notifications.  I am completely locked out!

ML608sc
Tutor
Tutor

Wish I did get it fixed--so far, no!  My end stayed the same, Arlo, nope!

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@ML608sc wrote:

Thank you! This message below! I am trying to log into MyArlo.com.  

Account Log In
We don't recognize this device.
We sent a push notification to  callme  to verify your identity. This screen will automatically disappear when verified.
Notification expires in:

After it times out,  switch to "try another verification message" and select email.

Shawna25
Guide
Guide

Thank you!

I tried that but my phone is the only thing listed.  Nothing sends to my phone but I was previously receiving notifications.

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Shawna25 wrote:

Thank you!

I tried that but my phone is the only thing listed.  Nothing sends to my phone but I was previously receiving notifications.

Can you log in on the phone?  If you can, enable email verifications there.

ML608sc
Tutor
Tutor

Just now--I mean between yesterday and today, I can get on my account again!  I  had phone access but not laptop! 

Shawna25
Guide
Guide

I can get in now too, email verification mysterious showed up as an option.  I was previously unable to get in on any device.

Thank you for everyone's help!!!