Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Issue with Arlo Pro defective camera

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
mcracken
Aspirant
Aspirant

Got the 4 arlo pro one cam had problems out of box support could not fix so they said a replacement was coming and never got email comp on this so called support and there was nothing on this matter after i spent a hour on the phone with them waiting to here back on this in the next day or going to take this junk back to the reseller and get my refund. Support is a joke and so is the products.

5 REPLIES 5
Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Welcome to Netgear.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

mcracken,

I apologize for the poor experience. I would like to ensure the issue is properly taken care of and your case is handled quickly. Please provide your case number and I will take a closer look at the issue.

JamesC

danbisneto
Aspirant
Aspirant

I NEED YOUR HELP TOO, I HAVE 2 CAMERAS, BUT ONE NEVER WORKED, IT IS MAKING A LITTLE NOISE LIKE ITS CLICKING AND NEVER STAYS CONNECTED TO THE BASE(SYNC), SO I NEED A REPLACEMENT.

Arlo-Man
Luminary
Luminary

Are you crazy ? Netgear isn't going to E-mail you to get your camera replace. That's your responsibility.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

danbisneto,

When you say it never stays connected to the base do you mean it is connected for a short time and then drops offline? Have you tried relocating the camera close to the base (just to test) to see if the location of the camera is causing the issue?

JamesC