Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Internet Explorer Live hangs with message "Please wait..."

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Slolearner
Star
Star

There are many posts concerning Live hanging in I.E., but I can't find one that shows a solution or sticks to the topic 'I.E. Live Hangs with message "Please wait...". There seems to be threads that go off into other browsers or browser components (Flash), or using different devices and APPs.

There may be one out there specifically for WINDOWS I.E. View hangs with message Pleas wait, but I can't find it.

HW Version H11

Firmware 1.092.0.24_985

I.E. Version 11.476.18362.0

I.E. Update Versions: 11.0.160

WIN10 Version 1903 (Build 18362.476)

1 REPLY 1
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Slolearner wrote:

There are many posts concerning Live hanging in I.E., but I can't find one that shows a solution or sticks to the topic 'I.E. Live Hangs with message "Please wait...". There seems to be threads that go off into other browsers or browser components (Flash), or using different devices and APPs.

There may be one out there specifically for WINDOWS I.E. View hangs with message Pleas wait, but I can't find it.

The issue with IE hanging with "Please Wait" when attempting to Live Stream was reported here fairly recently, and I know of no solution for it. @JamesC: is this on the bug list?

The simplest solution is to use another browser.  Edge does work, as do Chrome and FireFox.  Chrome is somewhat easier than the other two.