Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I have 5 arlo pro cameras, but recently changed my email i cannot login

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Jmoxie772
Aspirant
Aspirant

i get the message saying my device isnt trusted please use the verify. I have the push method and that phone is the same. I am not getting any push messages. I cannot use the email method because that email is gone now. I have tried loading the app on my samsung as well as trying to login on the computer. Tried deleting and reloading on the computer as well. Deleted the cache no change. 

What are my options here? Throw these good cameras away and go with a different type? There is no one to call so i need to know my options here  to move forward.

Thanks for any advise.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Dannybear
Master
Master
Without access to your arlo email login you would be stuck with the camera system. You cannot just create a new account and import the devices without removing them from your previous account. It is also not possible to offload the system to any one else for the same reason. You are not able to obtain a subscription to obtain support since you can’t access your account due to the 2fa. You never know it might just start working again, mine did.

You could try private messaging one of the arlo moderators here on the forum, @JamesC or @ShayneS and state your case.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
Dannybear
Master
Master
There have already been numerous reports of the push notifications not working on arlo.
The next step is to contact arlo support and raise a case. Refer to the settings page of the app or web portal if you need a number to call. The more cases the higher the escalation goes.
Of course you will need to have a subscription plan.
Jmoxie772
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks for the reply, and that is what i have been reading. I do not have a subscription so i guess i am SOL since i will not pay to maybe get this resolved. 

BUT, how can i just deinstall all the cameras and home station and then reinstall it all using a new email and phone number? Is that possible? That is all i can think of doing other than just tossing the cameras and getting a different type of system?

Thanks

Dannybear
Master
Master
Without access to your arlo email login you would be stuck with the camera system. You cannot just create a new account and import the devices without removing them from your previous account. It is also not possible to offload the system to any one else for the same reason. You are not able to obtain a subscription to obtain support since you can’t access your account due to the 2fa. You never know it might just start working again, mine did.

You could try private messaging one of the arlo moderators here on the forum, @JamesC or @ShayneS and state your case.
Jmoxie772
Aspirant
Aspirant

how do i do that?

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Jmoxie772 wrote:

how do i do that?

You can send a private message (PM) by clicking on the envelope icon on the top right of the forum page.