Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I am being logged out for no reason. Am I being hacked?

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
DaveWoj
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

No one else has access to my cameras. But this has happened a couple of times.

When live viewing, I have been logged out because it says I have looged in on another device.

Has anyone ever experienced this?

It it possible that someone has hacked my account? and how common is this?

3 REPLIES 3
steve_t
Master Master
Master

I had this just yesterday. I was trying to log  in on my computer and it kept logging me out almost immediately. Nobody else has access to mine either so I opened my app on my phone and it worked fine. I think my phone app was preventing me from logging in on my computer. Is this the same scenario for you? If so, try closing your phone app and try again

DaveWoj
Virtuoso
Virtuoso

Yes. If you are logged in on another device it it should override it when you log into another device, but that isn't what is happening to me.

I am just randomly being logged out of the device that I am currently logged into while watching a live view or videos in the library.

It's like someone else is is getting into my account.

My password is extremely secure so Im not sure how that would be happening. And neither camera was bought used so they were never registered.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

If you're using multiple devices, this can happen as well as multiple tabs in a browser.  The other day I forgot I had the Arlo site open in a tab and opened it again in another tab.  I kept getting logged out immediately a couple of times and then got a message that maybe I was logged in on another tab.  Oops.