Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

I Keep losing my videos - Not In App Library

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
Debsimo12
Tutor
Tutor

I went into the app yesterday to review videos from my yard from the day before. I had already looked quickly at them when the notifications came in. They were gone when I went back. I did not delete them. I had 5 videos that had been listed.

Last night I got 2 notifications. One just before midnight and one just after. I watched both videos of the bear going through my yard. I downloaded the first video to my phone just in case. I showed both the videos to a friend this morning and did not delete. This afternoon I got a new notification. When I went in to view it, it was the only video in my library. My other 2 were gone. Where did they go and why is this happening? Any tips?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Debsimo12
Tutor
Tutor

We are all good. Found out my husband was deleting them on his phone. For some reason he thought they were being stored on his phone AND in the cloud. He has now been trained.

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Try and check via the web with browser  ...  https://arlo.netgear.com

make sure filters are not set for library

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
Debsimo12
Tutor
Tutor

There is nothing at the website that helps me. I am not on a plan yet. My cameras have only been up for a week. I know the videos should stay in the cloud for 7 days without paying for an upgraded plan. Hate to say it, but is it doing this to force me into paying more money?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Debsimo12

Have you checked on your browser to see if the video is in your library?

Debsimo12
Tutor
Tutor

We are all good. Found out my husband was deleting them on his phone. For some reason he thought they were being stored on his phone AND in the cloud. He has now been trained.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

That is good news I think.. : )

Let us know if you have any further questions, we will be here to help.