Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How to set up Arlo Pro in different location

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 1 Like
  • 2 In Conversation
garnetvalleymik
Follower
Follower

I have 3 cameras now working at a home in Florida.  I just bought a new 4 camera arlo pro system for my home in PA.  How do i set this system up on the same app or do i need to set up another app?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@garnetvalleymik wrote:

I have 3 cameras now working at a home in Florida.  I just bought a new 4 camera arlo pro system for my home in PA.  How do i set this system up on the same app or do i need to set up another app?

Set it up on the same app/web prgm... If you do it at home, it should be a just plug and play for the base at the new location and then sync cams.

The only issue you will have is the number of cameras... if on the Basic level, you are allowed only 5 cameras ( no limit on number of bases or locations ) unless you upgrade your account level.

Or if you want , you can set up a separate account with a different email/PW to use all the cameras. You will have to sign in/out of the two accounts

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!

View solution in original post

1 REPLY 1
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

@garnetvalleymik wrote:

Set it up on the same app/web prgm... If you do it at home, it should be a just plug and play for the base at the new location and then sync cams.

The only issue you will have is the number of cameras... if on the Basic level, you are allowed only 5 cameras ( no limit on number of bases or locations ) unless you upgrade your account level.

Or if you want , you can set up a separate account with a different email/PW to use all the cameras. You will have to sign in/out of the two accounts

Morse is faster than texting!