Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

How do I find the new migrated Arlo app - How to differentiate from the Legacy app?

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Sndstrm6292
Tutor
Tutor

What Arlo App version do I need to install in order to transition from the Arlo Legacy App expiring Sept. 30, 2019? Which App Store has the apple iOS version for iPhone?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Sndstrm6292

The IOS Arlo App is available on the app store, I currently have it downloaded on my personal iphone 6s. Try and type "Arlo" in the search bar of the app store and you should see it pop up next to the "Arlo Legacy app". The new migrated app will have a GREEN bird in the logo and the old legacy app will have a slightly greyed out bird.

Let me know if you need any further assistance & I will be happy to assist you.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sndstrm6292 wrote:
 Which App Store has the apple iOS version for iPhone?

The Apple app store.

Sndstrm6292
Tutor
Tutor

Thank you. I will wait for it to be available. I understand that the ios version is still in the making and only the android version are out.
Much obliged...,

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Hi @Sndstrm6292

The IOS Arlo App is available on the app store, I currently have it downloaded on my personal iphone 6s. Try and type "Arlo" in the search bar of the app store and you should see it pop up next to the "Arlo Legacy app". The new migrated app will have a GREEN bird in the logo and the old legacy app will have a slightly greyed out bird.

Let me know if you need any further assistance & I will be happy to assist you.

Sndstrm6292
Tutor
Tutor
ShayneS,
Thank you so much. I completed my migration from the Arlo App Legacy version 2.7.15 to be discontinued Sept. 30,2019 to the latest Arlo App Lifestyle version 2.8.0 for IOS users. I finally found the App in the Apple App Store. My migration process was quick and flawless. Kindly disseminate information to assist other IOS users. I specified the latest Arlo App name with its version to avoid confusion. This is also the same Arlo App found on the link sent by JamesC an Arlo Moderator.
I hope this helps alleviate some of the confusion and panic.
Respectfully
Sndstrm6292
Tutor
Tutor
StephenB,
You guys are great. Thank you for your response. I finally migrated from the Arlo Legacy version 2.7.15 to the latest Arlo App Legacy version 2.8.0 for IOS users. My migration was fast and flawless. Kindly disseminate this info. with the correct version/App name in an effort to help others in the same predicament. They can download now.
I hope this helps. Please forward to Coyotealarm if he still needs this. This is the same as the link sent by JamesC.
Respectfully.
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@Sndstrm6292 wrote:
 My migration was fast and flawless.

Mine was also (installing the iOS version on my iPad and the Android app on my phone).

Obviously some people have run into issues, and hopefully Arlo will resolve them quickly.

4bas
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thank you.