Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

HomeKit token reset request

Discussion stats
  • 10 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
Stewartyman
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, homekit has broken and when trying to set up HomeKit again it freezes at discovery. From reading this forum I think I need a token reset. Can someone please help?
10 REPLIES 10
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Cp224633
Aspirant
Aspirant

I had added my base station to HomeKit, then removed it, and now I’m getting stuck on the discovery screen when trying to add it again. Looks like the general solution is to have a reset signal sent to the base station, can someone please help me with that?

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

@Cp224633 I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

Stewartyman
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes thanks all sorted!
Stewartyman
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, need another token reset please. HomeKit not showing cameras and cannot re-add.

Thanks guys!
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Stewartyman

I have reset your HomeKit token, Please reboot your Base Station or Smart Hub and try again.

Thank you

marsblom
Aspirant
Aspirant

I need a token reset too for homekit connection.

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

marsblom,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC

radam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Deleted Arlo devices from HomeKit (i.e. Ultra, Wired Doorbell, VMB-500 basestation). Reinstalled Ultra cameras and Wired Doorbell to arlo app. Now trying to reconnect my VMB5000 basestation and accessories to Homekit. HomeKit now freezes at "discovery".  So I can't connect Ultra cameras and Wired Doorbell to HomeKit. I think I need a token reset on my VMB5000 basestation. Can you please help?

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

radam,

I've sent a token reset request to your base station that should resolve the issue. Please reboot your base station (remove and reapply power) allow the base station to come back online and try setting up HomeKit again using these instructions: How do I connect my Arlo camera to Apple HomeKit?

JamesC