Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Have HP Probook x360 11G1 EE. Not sure if I need to download new Arlo app.

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
byekryam
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an HP Probook x360 11G1 EE, I can't figure out if I need to download the new Arlo app or not.  I believe my device is an android product but also believe it's a windows 10 mini laptop and not sure that applies.  The google store won't let me download the app saying i don't have any devices registered to this app.  Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks, Woody

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@byekryam wrote:

Meaning the snap shots and viewing of my cameras is really small.  Any idea why?  And is there anything I can do about it?  Thanks

I didn't notice any change in my PC.  You could try zooming the page with your browser (ctrl+ to make it larger, ctrl- to make it smaller).

View solution in original post

5 REPLIES 5
TomMac
Guru Guru
Guru

Try a browser at  https://my.arlo.com

--------------------------------------
Morse is faster than texting!
--------------------------------------
StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@byekryam wrote:

I believe my device is an android product ... 

It's a windows 10 laptop.  You are using your browser now to access Arlo, and you will continue to do that after the 30th.

If you are browsing to arlo.netgear.com you should switch over to my.arlo.com.

byekryam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thanks guys.  Yes, I am using the https://my.arlo.com site.  So I should be fine.  The only thing I find with the new site is that it's tiny compared to the past site.  Meaning the snap shots and viewing of my cameras is really small.  Any idea why?  And is there anything I can do about it?  Thanks

StephenB
Guru Guru
Guru

@byekryam wrote:

Meaning the snap shots and viewing of my cameras is really small.  Any idea why?  And is there anything I can do about it?  Thanks

I didn't notice any change in my PC.  You could try zooming the page with your browser (ctrl+ to make it larger, ctrl- to make it smaller).

byekryam
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you, that worked..... never knew that little trick