Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Had open ticket opened with support in regards to cameras/rules not recording. Tried resetting.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Thyg0d
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi!

I've got this ticket open with the support for a long time as half of my cameras/rules wont record, Activity zones not working and triggering outside them and so on. 
Only "work around" once suggested from the support was to, again, reset the system, think I've reset it at least 5-6 times now the last 6 months.. I've provided the support with x amounts of examples of times it doesn't work as intended but all I get back is the standard "we want to close your ticket" email.. 
So obviously they either don't get the updates I send them via the case webpage or they just can't solve it (but they do like charging my CC for the non existant service/functions).

What do I do?? 

TIA!

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hey Thyg0d,

Let me reach out to you via private message to gather more information from you in regards to your contact with the support team.

Thyg0d
Apprentice
Apprentice

Hi Jessica.. Can you please check my ticket again? 
Ticket is escalated to 2nd level and I haven't heard anything back, all issues remain and I keep paying for a service not received. Ticket# 41369801

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hello Thyg0d,

I have sent you a private message a few weeks ago in order to escalate your case. Hope to hear your reply through private message.