Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Getting alerts but no recordings on Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
JMSuisse
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hi, This week my Arlo Pro stopped recording any videos to the library. I still get motion alerts on the app and email, so the camers are still working and communicating with the base-station. It has worked fine for 2 years and suddenly this? Status of each device is fine, and overall system says it should be fine. Couldn't find this issue on the message board. Help! -J
5 REPLIES 5
JulSam
Tutor
Tutor
I have also exactly the same problem.
All is fine, all devices are working, I can even record manually on the cloud but nothing is automatically recorded on the cloud for 2 days whereas it worked perfectly until now. Any help would be appreciated!
Thanks.
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

When using email notifications, can you click on the link to view the video? In the library tab, is a filter set? The funnel icon at the top should be empty, not filled in.

Also, make sure the proper mode is selected. The motion icon for each camera in the Devices tab should be black, not gray.

JulSam
Tutor
Tutor
No filter set in the library and I just use push up notifications. When connecting to the app, it specifies « 1 » as a new video but when you click on it to access the library it is empty.
JMSuisse
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi jguerdat.  No filter.  When I get the email alert I can click on the image and it does take me to a web-video.  However that doesn't appear in the library on the website or the app.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Try clearing the cache in the app and browser. Try a different browser. If still no good, open a case with support:

https://www.arlo.com/en-us/support/contact.aspx