Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Geofencing

Discussion stats
  • 5 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Toledori
Aspirant
Aspirant
Hello everyone. I know this has been posted many times but is may 1st 2019 and I'm still having this issue, geofencing. It has not worked for months. Telling me that my 2 devices are always unavailable. Now, I had 2 Samsung s7 before and I have upgraded a month ago to Samsung s10. Still I am getting unavailable as a response when trying to use geofencing. That was the main reason I bought these cameras back in February 2018 when it actually worked for 2 months. Since them, this option has no longer work.

Does anyone have a suggestion? How can this be fix?
5 REPLIES 5
srcauthon
Aspirant
Aspirant
What happened to the Geo Mode? It has been working pretty well for me for about 2 years. Now, over the past couple of months, it will not remember devices and is constantly out of sync. Is this a result of the past couple of app updates? If so, roll the code back so it works.
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

What troubleshooting steps have you tried so far? I do not want to suggest anything you may have previously performed.

Retired_Member
Not applicable

Seems like no steps and no one cares

Toledori
Aspirant
Aspirant

The steps I have taken are the following:

removed GPS

Uninstalled APP

Restarted the base

restarted the app

Removed phone

reinstalled phone

Even to the point that I went from Samsung S7 to the new Samsung S10. And still not working.

I have done everythign possible that I can do.

ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

Have you tried contacting customer support regarding this issue? I have attached the link here for you - Arlo Tech Support