Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 6 In Conversation
arloandbehold
Tutor
Tutor
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping us honest! With the Arlo interface having clients accessible across multiple platforms (web and mobile), occasionally a typo like this one may slip through. I will bring this to the development teams attention for "Immediate" correction. 🙂

Thanks again for pointing out the error!

JamesC

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
ShayneS
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

arloandbehold,

Which plan were you choosing to downgrading from? Do you have a free trial or an Arlo Smart Premiere Or Elite plan?

arloandbehold
Tutor
Tutor

My plan is irrelevant.  I'm just reporting a typo on your website.   Do your web designers not use a spellchecker?

You're welcome,

arloandbehold

arloandbehold
Tutor
Tutor

But in case it helps you find it on the site -- yes I was downgrading from a free trial.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It would have been faster to just point out that the word "immediately" is misspelled.

arloandbehold
Tutor
Tutor

true, but I found it more amusing to demand it be fixed 'immediatly'.

thanks!!

Paul_FCCL
Prodigy
Prodigy

@jguerdat wrote:

It would have been faster to just point out that the word "immediately" is misspelled.

Right.......took a very close look before I could spot it.

arloandbehold
Tutor
Tutor

Really? I spotted it immediatly.    Zing!!

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

It would be a miracle if Arlo can fix this "immediatly".. But first they have to escalate this to upper management for further investigation.. Maybe it's  an accepted word choice by Arlo.. It's called "Streamline Enhancement" word just like their newly updated Apps.. 

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Thanks for keeping us honest! With the Arlo interface having clients accessible across multiple platforms (web and mobile), occasionally a typo like this one may slip through. I will bring this to the development teams attention for "Immediate" correction. 🙂

Thanks again for pointing out the error!

JamesC