Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Failing live vid's and captures

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
jerry2017
Star
Star

38 seconds before the 5 cameras start a feed. All 5 stop at 1:04min.

Netgear/Arlo branch are failing (unable to keep up).

Spent a lot last year which means nothing now obviously.

2 REPLIES 2
pc2k17
Hero
Hero

It's a bit hard to understand your issue......... sounds like your saying when you want to look at Live View it takes 38 seconds for the stream to start. If that's the case, that is most likely a slow upload speed, or upload with high latency. Are you doing this over wifi or LTE? What is your upload speed and ping times? Check here: http://www.bandwidthplace.com

If once you start Live View it stops after 1:04 min, I would first try rebooting your modem, router, and base. Turn the base off, turn your router off, then power cycle the modem. Once modem is back up, turn router back on. Once router is back up, turn the base back on. Hopefully that helps.

JPC
Prodigy
Prodigy

@jerry2017 wrote:

38 seconds before the 5 cameras start a feed. All 5 stop at 1:04min.

Netgear/Arlo branch are failing (unable to keep up).

Spent a lot last year which means nothing now obviously.

Same here.. I know exactly what you're talking about.. I guess there's two of us now experiencing this.. I posted about this issue a couple days ago but got deleted.. Dunno' why.. Not so important I guess when only one is having it.. Arlo needs about 100 people complaining about a specific issue then they get their act together and report it to their talented Software Engineers.. Sadly, it's their standard.. so maybe we have a chance this issue get escalated? or maybe Deleted again....