Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Dumped my Library

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 1 Like
  • 3 In Conversation
SWills
Initiate
Initiate
I got notifications on my i-phone that my cameras pinged. I went to look at the video, and all the videos have been dumped. Why? I pay a subscription cost. Is something going on with the cloud?
3 REPLIES 3
Daughenbaugh
Initiate
Initiate

I have the same problem.  But the phone app actually shows the library, just not the PC web browser interface.  The cameras page looks right: it says a camera has (25) videos etc.  But when I click on it to see them in the library it says "No Recordings."  Looks like a problem with their website.  Hopefully they get this fixed soon.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi @SWills,

Make sure that you don't have any filters on from the Library. If you're still having problems, try to log out, uninstall the app, restart your iPhone, and reinstall to see if you're able to see the videos. Are you experiencing this problem when trying to find the videos on web?

Hi @Daughenbaugh,

If your PC web browser is not showing the video, try to clear your cache/cookies or try using incognito mode or a different browser.

SWills
Initiate
Initiate
I have it up and running now. I think some of it was “user error”, thanks for the help!