Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
acctprof
Aspirant
Aspirant

For the past 7 days since the app updated, I have received double push notifications (which I have seen numerous threads on), but I am also unable to view video in the App (live or recorded) or on the cloud. All of the camera feeds just show the last video recorded 7 days ago.

This is ridiculous. Fix the problem you broke.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
acctprof
Aspirant
Aspirant

It WAS both. I physically disconnected the base unit, waited 30 seconds, and plugged it back in, and now everything seems to work again.

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
harley239
Apprentice
Apprentice

I’m experiencing the same. This may be fixed some day but will be plagued with other problems forever. 

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi acctprof and harley239,

What phone device are you using? Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and rebooting your phone device to see if that helps?

For no video recording on your library, are you not seeing any recording through the web client on your computer?

acctprof
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have an iPhone 8 and the latest Arlo app. I have not tried reinstalling the Arlo app but I have rebooted my phone multiple times. However, the issue doesn't seem to be with my phone because I see the same dated videos (now 8 days old) online as well.

JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Our development team is aware about the double notifications on iOS: Double Push Notifications on new release 2.9 Arlo app

Could you clarify on what you mean that you see the same dated video online as well? Are you not seeing your recent recordings from the library?

acctprof
Aspirant
Aspirant
Correct. Despite the fact that I have gotten thousands of notifications for movement and have stood in front of the camera on both the app AND the website library in my account, there are NO videos and the picture it shows for each camera was taken now 9 days ago.

I am also unable to connect to the camera if I try to play the live feed.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Thanks for clarifying. Are you not seeing any previous library recordings or having problems to connect to the camera from the web client on your computer? You can try to reboot your Base Station to see if that helps.

acctprof
Aspirant
Aspirant

It WAS both. I physically disconnected the base unit, waited 30 seconds, and plugged it back in, and now everything seems to work again.