Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Deleting videos

Discussion stats
  • 9 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 4 In Conversation
Robina
Aspirant
Aspirant
How to delete multiple videos at one time. Directions say to choose "select" but I can't locate a "select" button once I choose a date.
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@AncientGeek wrote:

@Robina wrote:
How to delete multiple videos at one time. Directions say to choose "select" but I can't locate a "select" button once I choose a date.

I see Select as an option on the iOS app on my ipad and iphone before and after filting by device and/or date.  Is it missing from the Adroid app?

I just remembered that I have an Android phone I use for a specific app and I installed the Arlo app on it.  Sure enough, iOS has a Select "button", but Android does not.

View solution in original post

9 REPLIES 9
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Selecy is for the web - long press to start selecting in the app. Better yet, NEVER delete videos sinc way too many people then want them back.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Robina wrote:

I see Select as an option on the iOS app on my ipad and iphone before and after filting by device and/or date.  Is it missing from the Adroid app?

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@AncientGeek wrote:

@Robina wrote:

I just remembered that I have an Android phone I use for a specific app and I installed the Arlo app on it.  Sure enough, iOS has a Select "button", but Android does not.

Robina
Aspirant
Aspirant

Thank you so much.  You went to a lot of trouble to help with my question.  I'm sure you're correct...I do have an Android.  Time to move up, I guess!  Thanks, again.

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

@Robina wrote:

Thank you so much.  You went to a lot of trouble to help with my question.  I'm sure you're correct...I do have an Android.  Time to move up, I guess!  Thanks, again.

You are welcome.  I’m sure there are Days when the Android app wins and days when the iOS app wins.  Though I made to move to Apple products several years ago and have never regretted it for a minute.

ClauM
Aspirant
Aspirant

How can I recover a delelted video?

ClauM
Aspirant
Aspirant

can i recover deleted videos?

AncientGeek
Hero
Hero

Everything I’ve ever read says NO.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
If you deleted it, it's gone. That's why I recommend NEVER deleting anything since too many folks have then wanted something back. Just let them fall off according to the number of days in your plan.