Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Bruc3
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi.

Ive had this problem a fews years now. Now I'm so sick of it that I have to post here, because I'm tired of paying Premium every year...(dont get me started of price of the products themself) for something that works, 1 out 100 times.

Why cant the Android app be fixed? Ive got 37 cameras and 11 basestations..I'm guessing this is causing some of the problems but still...its unbearable right now.

I have the latest version 2.11.2_26080 (2 december) but the app keep crashing and takes forever to just login/see anything. I'm using a P20 Pro (9.1.0.345/9.1.0 EMUI/Android 9)

If you touch anything, nothing will happen...tho..after maybe 2 minutes Google will prompt "This app has froze - shut down/Wait/Send Feedback".  Its impossible to check what just happened if the cameras been triggered..

WHY?

3 REPLIES 3
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

Hi Bruc3,

Have you tried reinstalling the Arlo app and rebooting your P20 Pro? Is this also happening if you're on WiFi and/or cellular data?

Bruc3
Aspirant
Aspirant
Ive re-installed it and rebooted My phone. Still the same problems.

So lets say my cameras goes off/triggered, when I try to login(with fingerprint) it takes forever to just get in, and at the same time the app crashes.

The iOS-app works but not the Android one.
JessicaP
Arlo Employee Retired

I would suggest to contact the Support Team to further investigate this issue. You will find several options for contacting support in the provided link.