Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Combine all cameras under one profile

Discussion stats
  • 3 Replies
  • 2 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Ian79
Aspirant
Aspirant

I have 8 cameras and 2 Arlo Pro Base stations.  This was needed to extend the range, due to some cameras struggling to pick up.  This has had the effet that I now have 2 separate systems for one location.  How can I add the second base station to be a linked to my first base station.  I want to be able to disarm and arm only one system and also be able to create rules that trigger all my cameras and not just the ones connected to the relevant base station.

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just answered this in your other post.  I misunderstood - I thought you had two systems using two logins.  Short answer, you can't merge the two systems in your modes/rules.

View solution in original post

3 REPLIES 3
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
Use Settings, Grant Access. Send an invitation from one account to the other. Select the cameras needed and add privileges as appropriate. It's not the same thing as using the master account but it's close.
Ian79
Aspirant
Aspirant
Thanks, I thought about that, but there is nothing to share. All the cameras are on one account. Do I need to register another account and then share it to my first account? Will I be able to configure rules for all the cameras even the shared ones?
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Just answered this in your other post.  I misunderstood - I thought you had two systems using two logins.  Short answer, you can't merge the two systems in your modes/rules.