Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Change subscription from premier to basic in canada

Discussion stats
  • 7 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
Bucklake
Aspirant
Aspirant

I live in Canada and can’t change my subscription from premier back to basic. I have 4 cameras and have not seen any improvement with premier. When I logon and go to, settings, subscription, there is no option to cancel service in order to go back to basic?

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bucklake,

Can you provide a screenshot? After selecting "Basic" you should be able to click "continue" and follow the flow to commit the changes.

What client are you using (Android or Web)? Do you see the same behavior on both?

JamesC

View solution in original post

7 REPLIES 7
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru
I see my plan and a link that says Change Plan. In there are the 3 plans, including basic, that you can choose.
Bucklake
Aspirant
Aspirant

I get to where I can choose between the 3 plans, I change from premier to basic then hit the change and nothing happens.

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

@JamesC? You may need to open a case with support here.

Bucklake
Aspirant
Aspirant

Hi James, when I get to where it shows the 3 choices of subscription, I change from premier to basic. There is an area below that to put in a code? Then below that a change button, I tap on that, nothing happens. I logout then go back in and it still shows premier?

Bucklake

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bucklake,

Can you provide a screenshot? After selecting "Basic" you should be able to click "continue" and follow the flow to commit the changes.

What client are you using (Android or Web)? Do you see the same behavior on both?

JamesC

Bucklake
Aspirant
Aspirant

James, I got it to work!

Thanks,

Bucklake

JamesC
Community Manager
Community Manager

Bucklake,

Great! Thanks for letting us know.