Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Case Number: 41873841 Why did you mess with the mode screen on the Arlo app?

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
DDMK18
Aspirant
Aspirant

I’d like to know why on the most recent version of the Arlo app did you have to mess with the order that the cameras appear on the mode screen? I have been in a Arlo Customer for at least four or five years and all of a sudden you decided to move the Base-station from the top of the screen to the location below a Arlo Q cameras I want to know why? I called technical support who said that after reaching out to the engineers it’s always been this way, that is completely false! I’m betting that I have been a customer longer Then they have been engineers at Arlo. It affects me because I turn the Base-station on and off manually when it suits me however the Arlo cues are on a schedule and all of a sudden someone decides to move things around just like shopping at Walmart one day the product is here the next day you can’t find it. Can I please get some answers?

2 REPLIES 2
jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

Mine are in the same location as at any other time with any other app version. Have you set the device order in Settings?

DDMK18
Aspirant
Aspirant
Yes, it doesn't have anything to do with device order it has to do with the most recent app version. My device order is correct, the problem is in the mode page, Arlo decided after many years to change the order in the mode menu. The problem is they have no idea that they even did it, they think it’s been thIs way all along shows you how long they’ve worked there. I know the system probably better than most of them at least on the user side I’ve been a customer for years and installed Arlo in several homes over the years.