Case # 44257725

Discussion stats
  • 1 Reply
  • 0 Likes
  • 2 In Conversation
Semperfi75
Follower
Follower

I have been waiting on a supervisor to call me back. I have had a lot of problems with the Arlo system, First the control box had to be replaced and Arlo told me to dispose of the old one. After getting the new control box one of my cameras would no sync to the box so they sent me a new one. Now the camera will not record at night. I tested the cameras last night and no recording. I spoke with a lady this morning that checked the internet speed and it was good. I have spent a lot of my money on this system for my business and I pay every month for a subception and the cameras are not working . I have spent hours on the phone to resolve all of these issues and it is not my fault that the system is not working properly. I have had this system for a month and have had nothing but issues out of this system.

I have an account with you and you can see all of the cases  that have been opened. Please help me resolve the issues of not recording at night. I would have sent the system back but Arlo told me to dispose of the control unit so i can not return this system. Please help me and fix the problems with your system or do a full replacement with a system that fully works. contact me at 

1 REPLY 1
BrookeN
Arlo Moderator
Arlo Moderator

I reached out to support, it does appear they tried to reach out to you yesterday and left a voicemail. However, they will be reaching out to you as soon as possible.