Arlo|Smart Home Security|Wireless HD Security Cameras
× Arlo End of Life Policy Notice
To view Arlo’s new End of Life Policy, click here.

Can't make adjustments due to missing buttons/selections with Arlo Pro

Discussion stats
  • 2 Replies
  • 0 Likes
  • 3 In Conversation
donaldbj
Follower
Follower

We are trying to set up our Arlo Pro with 3 cameras, but can't do adjustments to motion or siren or anything because we don't get half the buttons/selections on the APP. There is no way to get into mode for any of the cameras. We have tried with a Windows computer, an Android Phone (new) and an iphone. Nothing but simple informaion on the cameras and the base station. I can turn the siren on manually, but can't connect it to motion detection on the cameras. We get very scratchy voice at the camera and no audio back at the app, I'm about to pack it up and return it. Help.

2 REPLIES 2
steve_t
Master Master
Master

Have you read the instructions and FAQs online? Are you comfortable with how the Modes and Rules work? Perhaps the easiest and best way is to create your own custom mode. From there you will set every setting from motion detection sensitivity through to siren activation on motion and to notifications to your mobile devices and/or email.

The settings for the audio are in the camera settings. Make sure you enable the microphone and have the volume for the speaker turned up. This is independent of the rules and modes

jguerdat
Guru Guru
Guru

It's also possible that a reset of the system would fix things. Remove all devices from Settings, My Devices. Press and hold the base reset button until the LED flsh amber. Use the Add Device button on the Devices tab to claim the base. Sync the cameras. Update firmware as you go,